Sierra Commercial Real Estate’s retail division serves both national retail tenants and local businesses. From local shopping center leasing to build-to-suit transactions for national retailers, Sierra offers customized solutions for our clients’ needs. We strive to understand our clients’ business objectives and to find innovative ways to bring maximum value to their real estate assets.
For retailers seeking to lease or buy space, our market research provides insight into shifting demographic patterns, competitive analyses, tenant mix comparisons and leading-edge market trends. Sierra maintains an uncompromised commitment to integrity and responsiveness in the performance of all of the services we provide. Below are some Landlord and Tenant services Sierra Commercial offers.
Landlord Representation Services
· Oversee the delivery of marketing and leasing presentations;
· Assist in providing solutions to difficult or sensitive issues;
· Search for new leasing and operational strategies to increase the overall value of the property;
· Assist in the coordination of the full range of services and resources available to Ownership from Sierra Commercial Real Estate, Inc.;
· Provide strategic consultation;
· Monitor competitive properties;
· Initiate contact with potential users;
· Promote the property to area brokers;
· Conduct property tours;
· Prepare proposal drafts for review and approval; monthly sales status reports; quarterly market updates; and
· Oversee the preparation of marketing materials.
Tenant Representation Services
· Management of real estate plan;
· Relocation timeline;
· Definition of requirements;
· Survey of market;
· Selection of most qualified properties;
· Requests for proposals;
· Analysis of proposal responses;
· Final selection of properties;
· Negotiation of Lease