Sierra Properties, Inc., founded in 1988, currently manages nearly two million square feet of commercially owned Class A office and retail properties. Sierra’s staff consistently delivers a high level of service to all building tenants, which in turn promotes property values and helps our ownership groups achieve the highest objectives for their asset’s performance.
Sierra Properties’ experienced accounting staff can provide any or all of the following services for our owners and their financial entities and advisors:
- Managing accounts payable and receivable
- Invoicing and collection of rent and operating expenses
- Annual reconciliation of tenant accounts with corresponding excess operating expense billings
- Monthly reporting to owners
- Preparation of detailed annual budget and capital budgets
- Forecasting of asset’s future performance
Daily Management and Maintenance
Daily contact with the tenants at our managed properties always occurs, as we believe it is an essential element to building the relationships that keep quality tenants in place. Our skilled maintenance team will:
- Visit our properties daily to police the grounds, check for vandalism or other unusual activity
- Catch and correct any HVAC malfunctions early in the day to ensure our tenant’s comfort year round
- Respond promptly to any tenant request
- Refer any ongoing issues to management staff for follow up
If requested, Sierra Properties will set up and staff a management office onsite at your property.
Architectural Design and Construction Management
Sierra Properties provides supervisory services for all tenant finish work and capital improvement projects in the buildings we manage. We can:
- Coordinate the architect and general contractor
- Review, negotiate and approve all bids and schedules
- Schedule, coordinate and chair construction meetings
- Supervise all physical construction activities
- Pay invoices and collect lien waivers on payments made
- Conduct periodic and final walkthroughs including punchlist items
Owners seeking to market space in their properties often partner with Sierra Commercial Real Estate, the commercial brokerage arm of the company, to identify and place outstanding local and national tenants. Sierra Properties also provides management services to owners whose buildings are represented by other brokerage firms.
In all instances, Sierra Properties applies the same high standards in its approach to tenant and owner support services. Consistent communication, accurate and timely reporting, prompt response to repairs and maintenance, and a proactive attitude in addressing issues that produce long term value are priorities of Sierra Properties.
Asset Services Group
Sr. Building Engineer
GERARD RAPPBuilding Engineer
CHUCK MOODYBuilding Engineer
TOM HALLMARKBuilding Engineer
RICK GARCIABuilding Engineer